Hey guys-
Well we have been trying to get pictures of our family up on this site, however Amber's computer is...well shall we say, crap. Everytime we go to upload a picture, it freezes Firefox and then shuts it down. Once we get the pics onto Ben's computer we will get them on here.
We are getting ready to leave town for the fourth of July. We both have off tomorrow, which is great, but then we have to go back for Wednesday before our vacation. Colorado is going to be so stinkin' awesome! At least we are getting a little closer to being prepared. We have a lot of stuff gathered in our living room and all the laundry is done. Just have to actually pack and load and then we are out of here
Ben's sister, Emily, is watching our dog Olivia for us while we are gone. We are putting money towards her NYC trip next summer. We are also leaving our cat Chloe with Amber's parents. It will feel strange not to have animals to worry about....strange, but oh so nice.
Well, Ben should be home shortly, and then we are heading out of town for Manhattan and the annual Fourth of July Fishfry at the Manhattan Church of the Nazarene. If you happen to be in the area, stop on by!
The Weyrauchs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This will be great getting to hear about everything going on. Blogs are such an amazing way to keep up with everyone. I had trouble posting pictures on my site too, so I just use Kodak, bu I know it isn't as much fun.....Just a thought.
Hey I hope you two love birds are enjoying your first Married Vacation! So exciting! haha I love you guys and hope to see you again soon. As always the invitation is open to come visit me anytime too :)
Post a Comment