Ok so I know its been forever...but I kept waiting to post hoping we might get a new camera cord and I could post pictures. Unfortunately, our schedule has not allowed for us to get a new cord...so this post will be very blah and boring...and for those of you that can't read a book without pictures, you should just stop reading now. :)
Well we are moved...mostly. We moved everything (minus a few cleaning supplies and misc. items) and the house is wonderful! That first week of living with the bare essentials really didn't do the house justice. I love seeing our things in the house and thinking about (once the holidays are done) what we can do with the different rooms.
On a sad note....our sink died. Not really, but our kitchen sink seems to have been put together poorly and we need to purchase a snake to clear the drains until we can have a plumber come in and "re-do" the entire plumbing for the kitchen sink. Boo! Welcome to the life of being a home-owner right? It isn't something that will have to be done right away...and fortunately we can just accomodate it right now. Still a bummer though...
We have again added to our family...no, not what you are thinking. We have adopted another puppy. Moose, is a chocolate lab/basset hound mix, however he takes almost exclusively after his lab roots. He is beautiful and very calm, which compliments Olivia's hyperactivity nicely. They both like to play and have become fast friends. Moose is about 14 weeks right now and growing FAST. When we first got him at 12 weeks he was shorter than Olivia...he has now passed her in height and just keeps gaining weight. We wanted a big dog...so that is ok.
I am currently in a 3 week break from classes...SOOO NICE! I can't believe how nice it is. I am waiting anxiously for grades to be posted and then I can completely relax. We start again on January 8th. Not long enough, but I won't complain.
We leave this Friday to "make our rounds" for the Holidays. I want to apologize in advance to all our family for the short amount of time we can spend with each of you. I know that it won't seem like enough, but I hope that it is still wonderful. We love you all, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Ok...I am at work so I should probably get back to it. Love you all and..........
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Merry Christmas!! Hooray for the new puppy! I love the name moose...you can't say it without smiling LOL
Sorry to hear about the sink. Life is never boring, is it?
Annie
Oh! I am jealous for your house. I miss mine a little. I had Adventures in Plumbing as well, but it is probably less gross to have them with a sink over a toilet. :) still...thumbs down...
Merry Christmas! So glad you guys got moved in...It's so exciting to start a new year like that isn't it!? Congrats on the new addition, what a fun crew...
Post a Comment