Hey folks-
This isn't going to be too involved considering that not much as happened. We just returned from visiting Pat and Judy this past weekend. It was nice to see them and to get to catch up with folks at church!
In other news...we are considering opening a dog kennel...just kidding. We have been returning favors for the past couple weeks to both sets of our parents. My parents left town for over a week to go skiing so we kept their two boxers with us. It was a crazy week with their two BIG dogs and then our two plus the cat. Then this week we are watching Heidi for a couple of days for Pat and Judy. It's nice to be able to return the gesture of keeping animals now that we have our own house, but it will be nice when we go back to just OUR zoo :)
Let's see...school is school. It's busy and I am about to wrap up another module. I do enjoy it, however I find that I have much less energy now and I am working hard to keep up with everything at work, school and home.
This Friday we have a doctor's appointment. We will be 15 weeks! Hopefully at this appointment we will find out the date for our sonogram to tell us the sex. I think we have decided we will find out the sex of the baby. Yes there are so few surprises in life and it would be nice to wait, but I really want to do the nursery in something other than gender-neutral colors. That's another thing, I have begun checking out nursery items and such...so that is exciting and stressful at the same time!
Well I think that is all I have for now. More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was sooo nice to see you Amber! I'm really glad you get to have a nursery, that will really be fun for you to do all the decorating and such.
God bless you
Try not to get too stressed with all you have going on....take time to enjoy these moments! You still have plenty of time to get the nursery in order, so everything will come together!!! I am so happy for you both. I know this is such an exciting time....keep us posted!
Post a Comment