Let's see since our last post a few things have happened. Gracelynn had a visit to the pediatricians office with a cold. She was sleeping and wouldn't wake up even to eat. We were also worried about her being conjested. So we took her in and sure enough she had her first cold. It didn't seem to really phase her, but we were concerned. She has been doing fine and we have a GREAT time with the nose-suction-thing.
We are also getting more and more into a routine...thank goodness! She going to bed between 10 and 10:30 and then sleeping until about 3 am! She will then get up to eat and then go back to sleep until 6 or so. I am honestly so happy with this, I don't even notice the fact that it means I only get a grand total of about 5 hours (at the most) when it is all said and done. Gracelynn is also becoming more and more alert. She can track you from much farther away and she will look at you and smile! It just melts your heart when she looks at you and her little lips curl up to reveal her toothless smile. She is also SO happy in the morning. She will coo and gurgle and even dance! She loves to listen to music and to move her little arms and legs along with it. This is without a doubt my favorite time of day!
Well this is the last week that I work part time and Ben is home with Gracelynn. After this we all go back to the real world. It will be interesting to see how much it changes Gracelynn's schedule. I have a feeling it will be an adjustment for us all.
I am also wrapping up another module in school. We handed in our papers last week and this week we have our presentations. Just one class closer to being done! I can't believe that this time next year I will be wrapping up my LAST class! I just pray that if flies by!
Well here are a few pictures for you. I know that is what you all visit our blog for anyway ;)
I love the quilt Lindsey made me!!! It's perfect for play time.
Sleeping with daddy while mommy gets ready for work.
As promised....the Poop Face. Little did my mom know that I was blowing out my diaper at this very moment!
Ok guys...that's all for now.
Amber
3 comments:
Hey girl, just got on before church to check emails and such and saw that you posted a new blog and pics. She's getting so big I can't believe it. Glad things are going so well. I hope the adjustment is easy these next few weeks. Love ya. I will try and call you later this week or so. Missing you tons!
Gracelynn is soooo adorable! And getting so big! I love the picture of her dancing - and the poop face is too funny!
I'll be praying for you all as you transition into another adjustment of going back to work full time.
Yay for wrapping up another module of school! Before you know it, you'll have your Master's degree! How exciting!!! =)
I miss you soooo much!!!
Love,
Min
oh the first cold! I remember Lizzie's first congestion, no fun! But I'm so glad to hear that Gracelynn is alright. And she is sleeping so well!
You are in my prayers Amber - I know how exhausting your life must be right now :-)
God bless you and your adorable family!
Annie
Post a Comment