7.24.2008

More pics

The birthday tutu and hair bow! 3.5 weeks until Gracelynn turns 1!

Better shot of tutu


Mouth stuffed full of cheese!

Shampoo mohawk!


Water baby


My two lovies


Close to bedtime...she always lays down to play as the evening gets later.



I told you there'd be more. Later!

4 comments:

Christie said...

I love the new pictures! And the birthday tutu is so cute...now about what Joel should wear to the party.... Can't wait to see her for real soon!

Inculcator said...

Man, I'm jealous of your new camera. Your pictures look great! We can't find a place in Hays with a decent selection of cameras except for Walmart, and the one I want is sold out there. This was a pretty bad time for ours to break.

Amber said...

We actually ordered ours off the Dell website. It was there within a few days. They have some pretty great deals on cameras right now...you should check it out. Now I just have to find a camera bag to keep ours in.

Lenity said...

That tutu is awesome. Do you have a matching one?