Ok, we said we might post about the Royals game last night...so here it is. It was a lot of fun. We got there and then ended up on the complete opposite side of the stadium as our seats, so we didn't get seated until the bottom of the second. However, when we go there the Royals were up 1-0, and they kept that momentum throughout the rest of the game. Jeter struck out a grand total of 3 times, and then had a pop fly on another at-bat and got out that way...needless to say, not a good day for Derek Jeter of the mighty Yanks. The Royals ended up winning 5-0 and even though it makes no difference at this point in the season, it is always nice to beat a team like the Yankees at home. Anyway, here a few pictures of the game for your enjoyment.

A shot from left field where our seats were. There actually was a homerun hit right to our section by a Royals player...it was caught about 7 rows down from us.

A shot of the score board and jumbo screen. because of our seats it was hard to capture the score and whatnot.

Us...about the top of the fifth

The fountains were pretty awesome. I got pretty obsessed with trying to get a really good picture of the fountains.

Amber took this picture, right before Ben called her a freak...really sweet huh?
Ok guys...thats all for now. Love ya!
3 comments:
Love the pictures! I'm glad that your new job is going well!! =) Love you!!
Mindy
Love the pictures! I'm glad that your new job is going well!! =) Love you!!
Mindy
Good luck with your new job!! I will definately look you up when I get home. I should be coming home in February and then Travis will be home in April. We will be in KC at least once so I will for sure give you a call! Keep us posted on everything, I'm so glad you finally got a blog!
Post a Comment