1.13.2007

One Year

Can you believe it. It has been one year today since we tied the knot! Where the heck does time go? I have to admit, it has been a ride. You think you know someone, but until you live in the same household and are committed to a lifetime together, you ain't seen nothin'. Over the past year we have brought the best...and the worst out of each other, and we are still standing. We have adopted two puppies, changed jobs, bought our first house, and navigated through our first Holiday season together. I am very proud of us...if I do say so myself. I can't wait for what the future holds for us!

On a personal (and somewhat mushy) note, I just want to say how much I love my husband. There are times that I look across the car, the dinner table or the room and realize over and over again how there is no one in the world that I would rather be on this journey with. I knjow that life may throw many different things at us...but I know with him by my side, we can take it :).

Thanks to all of you that have been our friends and loved ones through our courtship, engagement, and now our marriage. Without you, praying for us and teaching us along the way, we may not be where we are now. We love you all!

Here's to many more happy years!

Amber

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Love you guys!
Min

Annie said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so happy for you guys :-D You really are perfect for each other.

Love ya!
Annie