Well it seems that the weather has broken. We just might be seeing the end of a COLD winter!!! I am so excited to finally be able to get out of the house without wrapping up in coats, gloves and hats. I am also excited that this means I can get out of the house and go on walks. Ben and I took Olivia and Moose on a walk yesterday afternoon. I can't believe how out of shape I am! Olivia loves walks and she is already used to them since her first 6 months living with us she ALWAYS went on walks. Poor Moose though, he couldn't quite get it down. He kept walking in circles and getting tangled in his leash. Oh well, he'll get it.
I am wrapping up another module for my Masters. This has been the most challenging to date!!! One class had two assignments the entire class...both worth 100 points and both incredibly hard! I didn't do too bad, but it definitely stretched me and made me think outside the box. Though it was very hard, I found it to be a nice change from the "review" that many of the other classes and assignments had been. On to the next module...
In about 2 weeks I leave for Georgia. I am so excited to see Mindy and family AND to get a break. I will miss one class each and then 4 days of work. I will miss Ben and the pups...but it will be nice to get away for a bit and relax. And seeing Mindy is a BIG bonus! :)
When I get back from Georgia we will have three days before we find out the sex of our baby! So on March 30th we will know if we are having a little Ben or a little Amber. :) My many little siblings tried to nickname out baby Bember...but I vetoed that. So it is not affectionately called "Pinto" (as in Bean -- Pinto Bean...my 14 year old brother, Caleb came up with that). In a few weeks though he or she will have a name.
Ok...I have to start paying attention in class :) We are back from break.
-Amber-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm counting the days until you get here! I can't wait!!
I also can't wait until you're able to find out if you're little growing bundle of joy is a little Ben or Amber. How exciting!!
Hope your cold goes away soon!
Love ya,
Min
Can't wait to see what "Pinto" is....(By the way, that is way too cute!) Keep us posted so we know how you are doing. I know you are incredibly busy, so I am always praying for your strength and energy! - I admire you so much and do not know how in the world you do it! Love you, and I do hope you will enjoy your time with Mindy...
I can't wait to find out what "Pinto" is either!! I can't tell you enough how excited I am for you.
Good luck with your modules :-)
I'm jealous that you get to spend time with Mindy, but I'm also very happy for you. You deserve this time with your best friend :-D
God bless you Amber
Post a Comment