12.25.2007

Christmas 2007

These pictures aren't in any particular order...but enjoy our Christmas pics!


Baby girl after all the gifts were opened. She sacked out on the floor!


mmm....the bow is much better than any old gift!


Oh...I like the paper too!!!


I don't need no stinkin' blocks...I have paper!


Oh wait, blocks are fun too.


Santa's little helper.


Mommy and baby in their PJ's


Daddy and baby in PJ's


Christmas morning...bring on the presents!


And it's a.....BOOK!


Stocking time! Look, I am just a little bigger than my stocking!


Getting kind of sleepy.


Christmas Eve...opening our new PJ's


Hm...how do we do this?


Do I have to wear this???


Mmmm...blocks ARE good!


Perfect size.


Our little ham!


Helping daddy open his present.


Daddy has his Mechanix gloves...I have my gloworm!

Merry Christmas to one and all. We had a great day, and we hope you did too!

The Weyrauchs

3 comments:

The Impsons said...

Great pictures. Looks like you all had a great one. Merry Christmas! Love ya'll

mindy said...

Merry Christmas! I loved all the pictures! You all look so cute in your festive PJ’s! It looks like it was a wonderful, fun day! Yay for pictures! =)

Love,
Min

Teniah Ashlyn said...

I LOVE the Christmas santa PJ's you got for Gracelynn, they are SOOO cute!! You guys all look so cozy and happy!! What a wonderful way to celebrate. I know this year is gonna bring great things for you guys.....Happy New Year!