12.09.2007

No pictures...No update

Just a promise...

These past few weeks have been kicking my behind, so for now this will have to do. After tomorrow night when I hand in my paper, take my exam and then have 3 weeks off from class you WILL get an update and lots of pictures. I am sorry I have fallen behind, but this class has been brutal.

Until then...

2 comments:

mindy said...

I hope all goes well with your exams and papers! It sounds like you are extremely busy! I’ll do some searching for Views of the Cross. I lost a lot of stuff when our external drive crashed. I know I have a hard copy I could send – but I’ll see if I have one on the computer. Do you have a copy of the final video? I’ll see if I can find that too.

I’ll be praying for you today as you finish up this class!

Love and Miss you!!! =)
Min

Teniah Ashlyn said...

You're in our thoughts and prayers! Good luck with all your papers and tests!.....Never stress over updates - I'm sure I speak for all of your friends when I say that we all love you and love hearing from you, but all understand that you are now a busy mom juggling an incredible career and school and EVERYTHING! =) We love you with or without updates!!! Try not to stress and hopefully it will help to know that we are all thinking about you and saying prayers!!! Love ya!