Just wanted to let you all know that our blog will be going protected soon. I realize that with our names and pictures of us and Gracelynn, it just isn't safe to leave it unprotected for anyone to stumble across.
So, if you would like to be added to our protected list, please post a comment with your email address so I can add you.
Thanks!
Amber
ETA: For those of you that are wondering HOW to go protected it is pretty simple. You go to your settings after you have logged in, then to "permissions". Here you can chose who you would like to be able to view your blog (there are several choices). It is nothing personal to those out there that have been viewing our blog for a while. I am more than willing to add you...just let me know your email address. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
add me, add me! =) melinda.scott@us.army.mil
Love and Miss you!!
Min
Hey - how do you do that? I've been wanting to make ours private, but didn't know how. Oh - and add me too! jllswan@yahoo.com
Jenny
I didn't even know you could do that!! it makes me nervous you know, having high school students that know how to search the internet... I want in on this too! is it easy?
Hey guys...if you go into your settings there is a protected area. My sister activated hers and I just found it yesterday. From what I can tell, it is a new feature. This will give me a little more peace of mind about posting info/pics. Thanks for the addys's. I will add you!
Me too please!
cfmarino618@yahoo.com
Don't forget about me!! - teniah_howell@yahoo.com
This sounds like a good plan, and I respect why you are doing it...Hope your new year is going well!!!
could you add Chris too? chris.m.scott@us.army.mil
Love you girl!
Min
Keep me on where i can still read your blog! Bout the only way i get to keep up with the Weyrauchs!
Add me and Josh
josh.shultz@gmail.com
God bless you!
Annie
Mine is private I think its great that you are doing it too!
jacqui.impson@hotmail.com
Post a Comment