5.05.2008

Busy busy...

I don't have much time, but I thought it just wasn't fair to keep you all in the dark for so long. Here a few pics of Gracelynn from the past month. Enjoy!
Acting a little "cheeky" :)
Just plain old happy!
Pulling up on EVERYTHING!
" I'm gonna get that camera!"
Pretty in...orange?
"Look! I have a tongue!"
My little honeybear.

Hope this made your Monday a little less dreary!
XO
A


4 comments:

Annie said...

Thank you so much for the pics! She is getting cuter every month. Is she crawling yet? (I assume so if she is pulling herself up on stuff!)

Can't wait to her more about you & ben too - how are you guys doing? I heard you graduated - congratulations! It must be a huge relief for you.

God bless!
annie

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how grown up she is getting! Hope you guys are doing well!

--Jenny

Inculcator said...

Just an FYI.... She's missing a headband/bow in the 2nd picture.

mindy said...

She is so beautiful! The first picture is priceless - I love that expression! She has a gorgeous smile – what a precious little girl! Luke is ready to marry her already - LOL!
Miss you!

Love,
Min