1.21.2007

The rumors are true...

Yes. We are pregnant. I am finding it hard to find a good way of telling that information. We have worked so hard for so many weeks to keep it a secret, and now that we can share, it seems odd. But we are. God gave us a little surprise on December 10th and in August of 2007, we will meet that surprise.

So pregnant life...very interesting. You don't feel normal...ever! I struggled with morning sickness for the first 4 or 5 weeks and finally my doctor gave me some medication to help. It was becoming hard to function with work and school and I needed a little help. It has done wonders and I just have to say I love modern medical advancements.

We are already adjusting too. Mostly just planning our adjustments, but it really does change your thinking and the way you plan. All in all we are just taking it a day at a time...and enjoying the ride.

We hope that you will join us in our excitement...and pray for our new little one, whomever he or she may be.

***Baby Weyrauch, making an appearance August of 2007***

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I am SOOOOOO excited for you and Ben! I love you and will pray for Little Mr. or Miss Baby Weyrauch as well as you both as you go through this journey of pregnancy into parenthood. You guys are going to be fantastic parents!

Love,
Min

Bobby said...

Congratulations! Grandpa Weyrauch seems very excited to become a grandparent -- no surprise there.

Mike & Carolyn said...

Congratulations guys! That is so exciting. I saw the post yesterday and I received a phone call this morning from a proud grandpa to be. Amber, hope you are feeling better. Such awesome news!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! So excited for you two! This baby is gonna be the cutest ever! I'm glad you are taking the time to enjoy things day by day...it will go quicker than you think! Love you both! Congrats!!

kimberly said...

hooray! fun times. aside from the obvious social implications I would face as an unmarried high school teacher, I am glad that I am not pregnant.

Josh and Annie said...

I'm soooo super duper excited for you!!! Congrats you two! This baby will be sooooo loved

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!

Congratulations! Having a baby is the best experience - it changes your life in so many ways! We will be praying for you and your little one!

--Jenny

Teniah Ashlyn said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe it missed this news....I wish I would have gotten on here earlier...so sorry I'm so late...I am SOOO happy for you!! Congrats...