Well, there isn't a whole lot to write about right now...just figured I should get some pictures up of Gracelynn. She seems to change every day and if I go too long between posts, you won't recognize her.
She has reached a few "milestones" though:
She has started going to bed at about 8:30 or 9 and then sleeping until at least 3! It is great...hope she keeps it up now :(
She is working to roll from her side to her tummy and from her side to her back. She still can't quite roll from tummy to back, but she is working on it.
She is working on grabbing her toys and reaching for them. Sometimes she will just stare at things as if willing them closer to her. I know it won't be long before she is crawling to get to them.
She laughed for the first time this past Saturday. My little sister was talking to her and she laughed out loud. It was so precious...and yes, I cried :)
We are on our fourth week of daycare, and so far she is doing really well. It has definitely helped with getting into a routine.
Ok...on to the pictures!
She has reached a few "milestones" though:
She has started going to bed at about 8:30 or 9 and then sleeping until at least 3! It is great...hope she keeps it up now :(
She is working to roll from her side to her tummy and from her side to her back. She still can't quite roll from tummy to back, but she is working on it.
She is working on grabbing her toys and reaching for them. Sometimes she will just stare at things as if willing them closer to her. I know it won't be long before she is crawling to get to them.
She laughed for the first time this past Saturday. My little sister was talking to her and she laughed out loud. It was so precious...and yes, I cried :)
We are on our fourth week of daycare, and so far she is doing really well. It has definitely helped with getting into a routine.
Ok...on to the pictures!

A little glassy eyed in the morning...

Sitting in my new Bumbo...showing off my chins.

Sleepy girl...

Having "kick" time...and yawning.

Cute picture from daycare...Daddy loved this one :)
Daddy was taking the picture...but Gracelynn only had eyes for mommy :)
Aren't you going to feed me ;)

More kick time. "I wish mommy wouldn't keep putting these toys out of my reach!"
Carseat sleeper.
For Aunt Jacqui...my cowgirl outfit!
She even sleeps like a diva :)
More to come...


1 comment:
Wish I could be there to see her in person. Maybe I can try for my Christmas break or maybe Spring break. I'll check!!! Love ya'll
Post a Comment