12.19.2007

Picture Bonanza

I have honestly been dreading this post because I am SOOOO behind, I don't even know where to begin. So I have decided I am going to post a TON of pictures, and then call myself caught up. If you need more details, you can always ask.

These aren't in any kind of order...My two babies...Ben and Gracelynn
Gracelynn zonked out.
And again. Isn't she precious?
Gracelynn with her grandpa. She digs him :)
My silly billy honeybear (it is amazing how your vocabulary goes south when you have a baby)
Gracelynn's first feeding of cereal. Yum (note my new hair color too)
I make it look like she sleeps all the time. She just falls asleep at the drop of a hat and looks so cute!
My little snow bunny.
Sleepy baby!
Goofy baby :)
Tummy time...turned into nap time.
My two honeys :)
She was playing and rolling around and then....snooorrre
Rolling over!
What the heck are you doing mom?
Blackmail (Ben told me not to post this, but it cracks me up!)
All dressed now :)
Watching Saturday morning cartoons with daddy.
Zonked out in the swing...with the Christmas tree behind her.
Playing
My goofy little monkey!
And then to sleep

Ok...that is all for now. I will post again, but if you see anything you want more details on...just ask. Otherwise, consider me caught up :)

Until later...Amber

7 comments:

kimberly said...

I love that new hair color.

and that couch is stunning!

and that baby is cute.

Teniah Ashlyn said...

Thanks for the pictures!! She is way too cute and in my opinion looks exactly like you!! (A rare occasion for a first child! haha...) I LOVED the blackmail picture - definitely made me laugh!! (Why the grandma panties? Is there a reason they come up so high? Perhaps to keep in the ginormous diaper? haha...)

Oh, and I love your new hair color too!

Merry Christmas - we are heading to KS in the morning! YEAH!!!

Teniah Ashlyn said...

Oh, and the snow bunny was my second favorite picture - you HAVE to make her a scrapbook someday!! (In your spare time...haha)

Amber said...

Oh that couch...I would love to get rid of it. But it just won't die! With two dogs, a cat and a baby, I can't bring myself to invest in a new one just yet :(

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby! I can't believe how much she is changing! And rolling over? That cannot be possible...she was just born, right??? :) Hope you guys are doing well! God bless.

--Jenny

mindy said...

I can’t believe how fast she’s growing! It seems like just yesterday that you were posting that she was born – they grow up so fast!

Her expressions are priceless. She is such a beauty – and I agree with Teniah, she looks just like you.

Yay for cereal! It looks like she’s loving it! It won’t be long until she’s eating baby food – wow, is she really that old already?!

I can’t wait to see Christmas pictures – baby’s first Christmas – how exciting! I miss you so much!

Love and Miss you!
Min

kimberly said...

(I hope you know I was only making a comment about the couch as it used to belong to me. I share your sentiments!!)
:)