Smiling at mommy. She has really started to respond to you when you smile or talk to her. She really likes to mimic sticking out her tongue. It is hard to catch that on camera since the person taking the picture is ALSO trying to stick out their tongue :)
Super cute!!! Look at those chubby cheeks. She is growing up so incredibly fast!
I LOVE her toes! Soon enough it will be too cold to let her go without socks, so for now I try to leave her feet bare as much as possible.
She was DONE with pictures at this point! By this point, she was not having it anymore.
Big Yawn...we were getting ready for church Sunday morning. Praise team Sunday's are a little rough on all of us.
Saturday morning. Even Gracelynn likes to sleep in.
Pretty in pink. Once again, all dressed up for Sunday morning church.
First night sleeping in her own room. She has progressively gotten better and better at sleeping in her own room. The first night she was up every three hours, but last night she slept for a 6 hour stretch. I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up and looked at the clock! I was so proud of her.
Hanging out with dad. Actually, mom was studying, dad was watching TV, and Gracelynn was snoozin'.
Ok...that is all I have time for right now. Have a great weekend!
Amber
2 comments:
Hey girl just thinking about you three today. Hope things are going good. I love the new pics. She is getting so big. Well I gotta run its getting late and tomorrow's church, and you know how those Sundays can be.
Thanks for the update and the pictures, they are great! I think she is really starting to look more and more like you! =) Hope you figured everything out with the cars......Love ya!
Post a Comment